My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Thursday, August 5, 2021

❤️ The Fourty Rules of Love ❤️ (Book review)




 The Forty Rules of Love is a novel written by Turkish author Elif Shafak, The book was published in March 2009. It is about Maulana Jalal-Ud-Din, known as Rumi and his companion Shams Tabrizi. This book explains how Shams transformed a scholar into a Sufi (mystic) through love.


ഒരു പാട്‌ പേർ  പുസ്തകത്തെക്കുറിച്ച്‌ പറഞ്ഞിട്ടുണ്ട്‌വായിക്കണമെന്നുളള ആഗ്രഹം ആ പുസ്തകത്തിന്റെ ആത്മാവിലേക്ക്‌ ഇറങ്ങിച്ചെല്ലുവാൻ എന്നെ സഹായിച്ചുവായന തുടങ്ങിയപ്പോൾ മുൻപോട്ട്‌ പോകുവാൻ കുറച്ചു ബുദ്ധിമുട്ടിപിന്നീട് ‌റൂമിയുംഷാംസ്‌ തബ്രീസിയുകൂടി ഏതൊക്കെ ലോകത്തേക്ക്‌ എന്നെ കൂട്ടിക്കൊണ്ട്‌ പോയി എന്ന് ചോദിച്ചാൽ... എനിക്ക്‌ വാക്കുകളില്ലാ അതെഴുതുവാൻ... 

അത്രക്ക്‌ മനോഹരമായമാനുഷിക മൂല്യങ്ങൾക്ക് ‌പ്രാധാന്യം നൽകുന്നസ്നേഹം എന്ന ലോകാത്ഭുതത്തിന്റെ അന്തസത്തയിലേക്ക്‌ നമ്മെകൂട്ടിക്കൊണ്ട്‌ പോകുന്ന ഒരു വായനാനുഭവം... 


It just took me out of my box where I was unsecured by lots of agony, rejections, traumatizing experiences, pride, jealousy etc. 


I found Love is unconditional through this book… 


I found how can I radiate Love without expecting anything from this world through this book….


I found how can I treat people who’s unsure about my existence and my personality through this book….


After all, how can I connect to God through the purest existence of Myself….


Thought of sharing Fourty Rules of Love in my Blog page….


❤️

KR

No comments: