My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Friday, March 12, 2021

“Think Better Live Better” by Joel Osteen.

12.3.21

The way you think has incredible power over your destiny.


Life is a journey through the impact of various emotions associated with distinct circumstances. You always need an emotional support when you go through the roller coaster of hardship. Each and every incidents in our life always leave a memory in our life. Sometimes, we stuck on those memories and couldn’t find the path to move forward. I do experienced that in my life when I lost my third baby in Jan 2021. It was an abortion. Moreover, the untold stories behind each life would push you down into the deepest depth of desperation. You will end up like no way to get out of the darkness around you.


I took this book, “Think better Live Better” from Marion Library, Hallett Cove, when I came to know that I got pregnant. But , got the chance to read it after my abortion. The first message which conceived out of this book was “Reprogram your mind and learn to hit the delete button “. That’s what I wanted in my life. All the pain which I have gone through in my Life needs to be deleted and reprogrammed in order to move forward in my Life.... 


This is Life ... We all have desires, expectations and dreams in terms of everything and everyone around us. But, we will never ever understand how powerful we’re until we stand alone to deal with our crisis. This book brought me the insight into the fact for being pregnant with possibility and God always bless you with what you need!in your life. I concluded after reading that book;  If God has decided to remove a baby from your life, it has a it’s own purpose in your life too. It’s not that you’re not worthy, not auspicious, not blessed... it is that you have destined to receive something else in abundance. So, Remove negative labels, Release the full You and Rediscover who you really are.... 


This book is based on religious aspects and placing the God first , but reinforcing the positivity and making the reader equipped to handling the struggles on our way.


A good book from a good Christian..... but Joel Osteen wrote this for entire humanity....


❤️

KR


No comments: