My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Sunday, March 14, 2021

Missing You...


                              I miss you terribly today 

Why your memories have taken charge over me !!
My Love and Lust are searching for Your presence ,
Though each cell of my body is filled with Your Love. 

Nature showers the mist of your Love 
Sun has brought me the warmth of your memories
Cool wind is hugging me for reminding me-
About the deepest reminiscences of your desire.

My Love is spreading all over my body 
By leaving the message that I need You 
I can experience the vibrations of Your Love 
It's resonance questing for a merging of Love.

My day is just wrapped with Your Divine Love 
My mind is overjoyed with Your mystic presence 
My Love has cherished  by Your invisible touch 
 Still, I am missing You, but don't know why!!

I MISS YOU.....
&
KEEP SAFE.....
23.01.2016

No comments: