My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Friday, March 11, 2016

JUST WISH FOR BEING IN PEACE


PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE... DON'T HURT ANYONE...



BEING IN GOOD TERMS WITH EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE, BUT MAKE SURE NO ONE SHOULD BE HURT BY YOUR WORDS & KARMA..




I MAY NOT BE PERFECT, BUT I HAVE A HEART WHICH ALWAYS BEATS WITH THE RHYTHM OF LOVE TOWARDS YOU...






EACH & EVERY SMALL THINGS IN YOUR LIFE IS MEANT WITH A PURPOSE, SO NEVER EVER UNDER ESTIMATE ANYTHING OR ANYONE WITH YOUR DISGRACEFUL JUDGEMENT



KARTHIKA.....

No comments: