My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Sunday, July 19, 2015

Power of Prayer

I believe in the Power of Prayer....

Prayer always creates a positive energy around us and it spreads to the people whom we offer the prayers as well. It teaches us to love and respect one another and heals your soul and mind.12th July 2015... The Day my silent prayers gave me the courage to continue my prayers  for my dear and near ones in this world. I'm sure it will touch your life and heals everything in your life. Healing comes  from the Almighty God through the Power of Prayer... Trust in Him.  And keep everyone safe in our Prayers... 



 

No comments: