My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Saturday, October 10, 2015

Congrats Rengi


My heartfelt congratulations Rengi for your first creation. 
"Appooppan thadikal " Rengi 's first creation is going to Publish on 22nd October during Tharamgini meet at Cochi. It's your determination and hard work made your dream possible. Expressing our gratitude to Mr. Aron Devrag,Actor and writer, Tharamgini online Magazine and the publishing press for their support and guidance. 

Love you too Rengi and God bless you. May all your dreams come true... My Love and Prayers are always with You.

Karthika...

No comments: