My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Feeling SOMETHING...


Image result for relationship quotes

There is a time to start certain things in your life.
There is a time  to stop certain things in your life.
There is a time to shatter certain things in your life.

Actually not in a full swing to write anything. But I want to scribble something
 to get out from my madness....  "WORDS" the most powerful weapon in the world. It can amuse you or shatter you into pieces.

I fell in Love with the words when I was a child. My first Love... And my first love letter was written in a small dairy and it was addressed to God. Even if I didn't get any reply, I was kept on writing my love letters to God every day. My innocent and cute little heart expected a reply from Him whenever I opened my diary.  BUT HE NEVER REPLIED....

Actually I never wrote any love letters to anyone in my life, never happened any love affair the way I dreamt or trusted. Only infatuations were experienced , not a REAL LOVE. Actually My world was just encompassed by books and writings. But I was an ardent fan of a "Divine Love" and "Divine Sex". I have a very strong perception that once you experience divine love , then you can experience divine sex as well. Both are well connected and it's not possible by every human beings to experience both the divinity in it's full swings. I always ponder that Those who are experienced both the divinity altogether are considered as the most beautiful and luckiest people in this world.  

I have been experiencing that divinity in love with my letters since childhood. Divinity in sex .. that is just a surprise.. like a dream... I have to give birth to my First baby this year... I am on my way... I do always wonder about each and every incidents happening in our life. Everything has it's own reasons but the impact will depend on the way you dealt with the circumstances. Sometimes although you know that things are not in favour of us, the external stimuli will have the command over you to take you to your destiny. There is a saying in Malayalam "സംഭവാമി യുഗേ യുഗേ!". Means whatever is written in your destiny will happen in due course of time .

I would really like to take a long break in my life, staying away from all worldly attachments and just disappear.... No more Love, no more pain , no more dreams ... just You and This Beautiful Nature... A fervent deep coupling with the Nature...
 Oh! my God my madness is going out of the boundaries ...  

Nobody can stop my Love
nobody can stop my pain
 nobody can stop my Life
Nobody can stop my Destiny
For I am the only one responsible
for my existence...  

Image result for life quotes

No comments: