My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bon voyage


10:10pm. 20/10/15

Just now I came back after dropping Rengi to airport. Then thought of scribble down Something in my blog.

Going CRAZY with this Stupid and Beautiful Life.... 

Actually everything around me is trying their level best for dragging me down... I don't like to write anything about the stupid incident happened at my work place . But the most interesting thing is that  It was happened on the same day I submitted my contract renewal papers... OMG!!!! What a coincidence!!!! ...

 Tintu is not going to shed even a drop of tear for anything.. I am fed up with being put down.... I was in a mood to begin my novel... That's also lost .... Whatever, I am set to face... I am sure my Lord will safeguard me ... I trust that... 

I tried to being happy in front of my Rengi, for I don't want to spoil his holidays just because of my bad lucks  ...  Have a safe journey Rengi... Enjoy your holidays.. Celebrate your most proud full moments with extreme contentment. My prayers are always  with you.. Love You ...


Be happy my girl... You are beautiful... You are precious... You affectionate... You are lucky.... At least in front of God ....

Try to keep your smile even if you forgot how to smile...

You know that you are on track in the midst of all hardships...

And you know that how much important for you.. Your Life and You ...

It's good that finding answers for ourselves... When you know that nobody is there to give any answers for you..

I dream about a day on which I can write Tintu is experiencing an absolute joy and peaceful moments all around her .. Oh! Is that a dream again???... Please no more dreams... But the fact is that my dreams are never gonna to leave me... I warned them not to come to my life and sleep again.. They are not even concerned about my emotions... And they are still following me  and will follow until I reach my destiny..

Tintu... It's enough.. Stop it...

Yeah!!!

Thank You my Lord.... And please forgive me if I hurt You with my concerns..







No comments: