My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Sunday, October 25, 2015

Never kiss the lips that are asleep..



A beautiful write up by my friend Sumi ... I could perceive the alluring expression of Love through the each lines ... It's just inculcating an ardent feel of romance ... As she written, " Romance in silence..."

Never kiss the lips that are asleep..
Watch them in silence to reach ecstasy. 
When they are about to tell u that they love you..
Seal them gently...
For_ the greatest understanding of love happens in Silence. .
Be alive..
Exuberently alive...
To know this LIFE...

(Written by Sumi Aju)

എനിക്കൊരുപാടിഷ്ടം തോന്നി ആ വരികളോട്‌ ... അത്‌ വായിച്ചു കഴിഞ്ഞപ്പ്പോൾ എനിക്കിത്‌ മലയാളത്തിലേക്കു തർജ്ജിമ ചെയ്യണമെന്ന്  തോന്നി... ആ വരികളിലെ പ്രണയവും അനുരാഗവും പൂർണ്ണതയും നഷ്ടപ്പെടാതെ ആ വരികൾ ഇവിടെ കുറിക്കുന്നു ...

നിന്ദ്രയിലാഴ്‌ന്ന ചുണ്ടുകളെ ഒരിക്കലും
 ചുംബിക്കരുത്‌..
നിശബ്ദമായി അവയെ ദർശിച്ച്‌ ആത്മനിർവൃതിയടയുക..
എപ്പോൾ ആ ചുണ്ടുകൾ 
നിന്നോടുളള പ്രണയം വർണ്ണിക്കുവാൻ ഒരുങ്ങുന്നുവോ
അപ്പോൾ അവയെ മൃദുലമായി നുകരുക...
 ഏറ്റവും മഹത്തരമായ പ്രണയസാഫല്യം 
എപ്പോഴും സാധ്യമാകുന്നത്‌ നിശബ്ദതയിലാണു ...

This is my surprise for you.. I am posting this in my blog without your permission.. Please forgive me.. Because, this is one of the most beautiful expressions of Yours... Thank You for sending me this.

KARTHIKA...


No comments: