My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Feeling Exasperated...

Just feeling frustrated... How come someone can break someone's dreams without any compassion. I really wonder how could someone can treat people without respecting their emotions and feelings..
Horrible!!!!! I don't want to insult anyone but it's certainly disgusting... 

Everyone has their own dreams and expectations about their life but when you play with someone's life and dreams, just mind that it's gonna to fire you back...

It's a fact that this universe occupies mean human beings as well... But when you experience that from a person whom we trusted a lot would really matters a lot...

Actually it's nothing to do with me.. Yet it's honestly heart breaking, if we witness someone's hopes and dreams are just shattering in front of your eyes because of the untrustworthy behavior of someone... Oh! My God...

What I feel is that at a certain point you can be mean, of course if some situations are forcing you to be... Instead, treating someone with no respect can't  be tolerated by anyone... Really STUPID... 

I believe that keeping a WORD in one's life always reflects the real personality of one's. If someone fails in that , just demonstrating their standards of self and upbringing.
 Oops!!!!! Sometimes you need to be patient with those personalities.... 

I am really sorry for that it was happened to You... Still I know You are a good Soul  and I am hundred percentage confident that You are going to be a Winner in Your life......My handful support is with You ... 

It's not our way of living just spreading the resentment for people who are meant to do so....
Be Happy... Learn from the mistakes... Go ahead with Your Dreams... I am sure You will touch Your dreams soon .....

Actually I know that it's a waste of time just pondering about something which is not worth enough in our life... 
In the same way, you need to face all the realities on your way as well... That's what Life which is always a combination of happiness and sorrow... Whatever, you are destined to be moved forward... 

If one rejoices their life on the one side, it would be a tragedy to someone on the other side... Am I going to be so philosophical now.. Yeah!!! I am aware... That's the only thing left in my life even... Be cool... And realize that your dreams are not the reality and your reality is not your dreams also.... Then?????
I can write here a perfect Word for that.. But I think I should not...

Any way we have to replace all our frustration with a positive attitude towards life... 

Be assertive... Be content... Be peaceful with your life.... There you can enjoy every bit of your life...

Wants to go to beach with my books, writing and My Love... Waiting for a rain actually.... I wish to be drenched in rain ... Especially on the the shores of a beach... 

Just imagine Nature is showering it's Love through the rain drops...
And you are experiencing every single bit of that Love through your drenched body and soul ...
It's a beautiful feeling...
If you ever fell in Love with Nature, you can confront that ... Feeling loved by the Nature... 




No comments: