My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Live the life with Love, Respect & Compassion.

16/11/2015, 08:14PM

Just came back to home after the two days of hectic schedule of shift. Literally my back is aching and I can't even stretch my legs because it's hurting. I wish if somebody was here to give me a cup of coffee which I really wish to have now .... Oops! My favorite Nescafé Gold coffee powder is finished... So coffee is cancelled...  Simply lied down on the sofa for few minutes to ease my mind and body.... I was thinking then I am so lucky because I don't need to take care of other things like taking care of the babies and family like my other colleagues do after their duty... They can't even relax at home because of their ample of responsibilities... But For me, Just come back home , if you want to have food, have it or else take rest and sleep.... Cool!!!! ... Actually it's not cool the way everybody thinks...



I have been taking care of a highly dependent and high risk child at work for last two days... It was really a strenuous effort to deal with that child because of all the tracheotomy, peg tube and all sorts of things. I really felt proud of that child's mother because of the way she is looking after her child... She  has been staying with her child since that child was born... Means Spending her time for nearly one and a half year in a hospital setting.... She is awake through out the night and always sleeping for a very short period .. Still I can always see her with a beautiful smile which hides all her tiring expressions.... Sometimes I just silently watch them and enjoy their bonding.

It's awesome to witness an interaction between a mother and child because they speak in a totally different language which they can only understand. One of the most beautiful expressions of Life... 

Since I have been working in a pediatric unit, I can experience that all my maternal instincts are just overflowing whenever I take care of the kids... I always communicate them through my eyes... They always catch my eyes and would be staring at me for long time ... At the end I can spot them with a  beautiful smile.... Loving it... Almost all the parents are used to ask me one question "Do you have kids?" .. Because of the way I am dealing with the children...

Actually I loved to have a minimum of five kids and maximum of 8 kids in my life ... But I couldn't even achieve ONE ... It's okay... It's not necessary to be a mother to experience a Motherhood... Once l settle my Reng's life, I will adopt children from different parts of the world.. Mmmm... Is that a bit weird wish???? Never...... But I can only believe once it happens.... Let me wish....  Hoping that I can say goodbye to this universe after fulfilling at least one dream of mine....

Anyway even if it was a hectic schedule, I experienced a sense of well being after the shift amidst my  aches and tiredness for I could manage everything very consciously and proficiently at work today . One of the attenders came and appreciated me and my work  in front of all the staffs and our head of the department... Doctor was so happy and expressed his gratitude towards me...

 A word of appreciation through a "Compliment" or through a simple "Thanks" really uplifts one's soul, confidence and self esteem....

Lots to pen here... But better tomorrow.... Because my eye lids are swinging with sleep...

Good Night and Have a Great and Peaceful Day to all the creatures in this world...


I can't sign out my blog without expressing My heart felt condolences to all the victims of the bomb blasts in France.. Praying for them ... Can't understand the psychology of people who wish to assassinate innocent people for their existence...

Oh! Lord just disseminate the celestial glory of Love and Peace through out mankind and the world .... Let everyone has a peaceful living in this beautiful Earth... 


PLEASE STOP THE BLOODSHED AND WAR .....
 REALIZE THE TRUTH THAT NO ONE OWNS ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD.... 
LIVE THE LIFE WITH LOVE, RESPECT & COMPASSION...

With prayers KARTHIKA....


No comments: