My Dreams and Determinations

My Dreams and Determinations

To have my signature in the World of Letters.

To leave my foot prints in the most beautiful destinations in the world. (Our dream project- Travelogue)

Launching a charitable organization for poor, orphans and destitutes.

To merge into this Nature through the experience of my Love and fervent coupling.

"To win the life through My Secret Wish".


Monday, November 23, 2015

Blessed Day

Today's Special was my yummy Crab Curry. Then spent time on reading a book named "The complete woman " by Osho. As usual I was gone to church in the evening. Actually A great News showered a blessing on this special day that my Pappa's treatment is successful and 90% of his body is free from cancerous cells. Doctors guaranteed another 10 more years life span for my Pappa.

I am so glad my father. You really deserve that. It just happened because of your determination, confidence and longing for to have a beautiful life in this Earth. I am really proud of you my Father. I know you had gone through hell during the treatment. I know you were totally desperate at certain points where ill health and finance remained as an obstacle for your recovery. Perhaps those times you forgot that you are blessed with three beautiful Angels in your life... Your daughters... The moment you realized the fact that you can overcome all the hindrance with the astonishing reinforce by your daughters and sons-in-law, your entire self esteem and confidence upgraded and in turn reasoned in your speedy recovery. In the same way, immense support and prayers from your siblings, our cousins and relatives really aided in the whole process of  recuperation. THANK GOD....

All the knots are getting untied one by one. I trust and hope that our life would also unknot the silence between us. Rengi will be back after two days with his book. He is experiencing an immense contentment. It's really worth watching people around you are getting full filled by their needs and desires. And when you play the role as their back support , the smile on their face certainly embellishes the beauty of your living. 

I would like to be the reason for the smile of my loved ones around me. That's what I always wonder how could I encounter a failure in our relationship even though I wished to have a divinity in that. I don't know.... But I never experienced any uncertainty then and now. I am still confident in my friendship and my personality. And I still have a great trust and respect towards our friendship and relationship for I always contemplate it as a Divine. 

I talked to my friend from Canada yesterday, Anns. We had such a great time.... She is also resembling somewhat with my mind sets, thoughts, feelings and desires. She was the best student in our campus both academically and in extra curricular activities. I should comment about her as a spectacular personality for She is..She was fond of my writing and wired thoughts. She showed me yesterday one of my writings which I wrote it in a piece of tissue paper about Love and the person whom I am in search of. I felt so excited when I came to know that she has been possessing that as one of her most valuable assets for last 10 years. She read that for me... Oh! My Goodness it just took me out of the box. I just missed everything... My college days... My writings of those days... 

I wrote this 10 year back... 

We talked about Life, love, relationships, our determinations, dreams and everything under the sun. It was absolutely a knowledgeable and vibrant conversation.

That's what I loved in You as well. We could  have been talked about anything and everything in this universe and it was just inculcating a sense of well being and mutual understanding of our two souls. That's what my Happiness... That's what my smile because it was always connecting with the world of letters and my literary world... 
Horribly missing everything .... It's okay... What else I can write here... Just part and parcel of life, isn't it??... 

If someone knows each and every pulsation of yours, that's the most missing factor in one's soul. That would be the major concern during a separation. No one shares their extreme secrets and emotions with anyone until they experience a great trust and love towards someone. It's a mutual respect and understanding between the two souls. Let me stop... My reminiscences are initiated to haunting me now. Better stop here... I can't forget anything as it touched my inner soul and desires of my life. 
Let it be... Hoping for the best...



Life will move on be happy or sad....
 Every day you witness sunrise and sunset ....
Every moment you ponder about someone or something..
Still Life always takes it's own turning in the junction of desires
Sometimes gives you surprises, but sometimes despirations..
But after all Life is an expectation...
And Longing for our unfulfilled dreams ...

....KARTHIKA....


No comments: